REGISTRATIONS OPEN FROM 1ST FEBRUARY
FUN FOOTBALL, MINI FOOTBALL & GRADE 13
Fun Football (8 years) and Mini Football (9-12 years) and Grade 13 play in the Western BOP leagues against Clubs from Te Puke through to Katikati.
Selection Day - 21st March 2021 - U8s, U9s and U13s 9am - 10am - U10s, U11s and U12s 10.30am - 11.30am
2021 Season Dates: Saturday 8th May
- Games are played on Saturday morning on a home and away basis
- Teams are entered into Premier, reserve and social grades depending on ability and competitiveness of players
- The grades are determined on the age the player will turn during the calendar year eg Grade 8 is any child turning 8 that year
- Each child is encouraged to learn the rules of play
When & Where in 2021
- 2021 Season Starts: From Saturday 8th May
- All HOME games are played at Fergusson Park, Tilby Drive, Matua.
Draws: Draws will be posted closer to the season start date.
Practice: The coach of the team will be in contact before the season starts with date and time of practice.
We play in the rain but the decision to cancel will be based on how bad the fields are.
If it is cancelled it will be posted on our Website & Facebook page at 7.30am on Saturday morning and WaiBOP Cancellation page. Away venues will be posted on the WaiBOP Cancellation page
Otumoetai Football Club holds prize giving at the end of the football season.
- Emerald green shorts
- Green socks
- Shin pads are compulsory
- Football boots
- The club supplies all shirts
Players can not go on the pitch or will be asked to leave the game if they are wearing the wrong foot wear or do not have shin pads on.
Parents participation is important and encouraged, but must be positive at all times.
Coordinators - For more information contact your grade coordinator. Click here for our list of coordinator contact information.
This is your club and will only succeed with your input. The committee are volunteers most of whom started out with their children at first kicks football.
Enjoy the season with your children, contribute to their enjoyment and join the Otumoetai Football Club family!