The Club delivers the following age groups for the winter season:
- First Kicks & Mini Football (4-7 years old)
- Junior (8 – 13 years old)
- Youth (College) (13-18 years old)
- Youth Federation (Academy) (U12 - U17)
- Senior (16+ years old)
Each age group or programme has their own tailored, age and skill level appropriate training program, with the proper educational focus for their level.
Check out the our teams section to find out more, including how to register for your specific age group for the season.
The Club also offers a range of development programmes, for players to access additional and more specific training opportunities:
- Skill Centre (9 - 12 years old) - Open to ALL players to access additional training with qualified coaches
- Skill Centre Academy (9-12 years old) - Invitational programme for each age group run through the winter season to access additional training with qualified coaches
- Holiday Programmes (7 - 13 years old)
- Goalkeeper training (9 - 17 years old)
Each of our development programmes are run by qualified coaches and overseen by Football Development Officer Jack Boland.
Check out our development programmes section to find out more including how to register for our development programmes.